Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blogging Away the Woes, Rants and Rumblings





What can one get out of blogging?

Well, aside from other bloggers who had turned their blogs into a money making venture, it's a zilch. A blogger might spend minutes to hours in front of the computer organizing thoughts and emotions, transcribing them into something that the readers could enjoy and relate to. In a way, when a blogger shares the piece he/she wrote, it is also sharing a part of that person. Also, every blog page has it's own personality. A personality that may be giving us a glimpse to the kind of person who owns the blog.

I have been, in my own term a "blog-o-holic" . Next to reading books and novels which normally consumes my free time, I turn to the internet for more  reading materials. Aside from current events, I browse for blogs and look for something that may interest me. There are a lot of good sites in the so called "blogosphere". Various topics are being discussed may it be: Gardening, Cooking, Dramas, Movies, Fashion and so on. Hundreds of blog sites will get you hooked for hours and will keep you returning for more, some are humorous and some straight forward. Whatever your fancy is, you'll definitely find something that will suit your taste.

If you want to start a blog of your own their are platforms that offers free sites. Name it and blog to your hearts content. You also have an option to upgrade and have your own domain in your chosen name.

Here are some sites you could choose from:

The more popular sites: 

These two are mostly chosen for those who are into personal blogging. Options to own a domain comes with a payment at a minimal fee.








Alternative sites:

Microblogging with a sense of community

More customizable themes

A bit like tumbler in features less the "reblog" option

More personal blogging

Picture blogging and the newest craze




With blogging one could share thoughts with people who may have some opinions regarding the topic posted. These people may help you gather more information and ideas that may help broaden your knowledge. Keep you abreast with the latest or correct you if there are misinterpretations. You get to exchange ideas with people all around the world that may have stumbled your blog by chance.

So what do I get from blogging? Nothing much really, but the sense of fulfillment that I am able to write whatever idea that is playing  on my head. To be able to share something that other netizens may relate to. And most of all gaining virtual friends on the blogosphere, faceless maybe, but friends virtually, nonetheless.

This site is actually my second blog.You may view my other blog here, a wordpress site. When I started my first blog, it was a medium where I can actually ramble about the more personal issues that bugs me at a moment in time and for my serious musings. This site is more of issues that may be shallow or ordinary things to other readers. I do hope that whoever may stumble upon this site will become my blogfriend. Looking forward to meeting and interacting with y'all.






All Rights Reserved. ablabberingblabbermouth. 2012.









                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your blabbers here: